Monday, February 1, 2010

Forever My Lady by Jeff Rivera

Grand Central Publishing: July 2007
978-0446698818
Reviewer: Tiffany
Rating: 4

There is nothing quite like young love, and this book is an engaging story about two young people named Dio and Jennifer. Dio is a gang member who ends up in boot camp and Jennifer is a victim of a gun shooting. Forever My Lady is the story of their relationship and tells in vivid detail of its survival under extreme circumstances.

Forever My Lady is a realistic portrayal of a teenage love that keeps the reader engrossed for the outcome. Jeff Rivera does an excellent job of describing the emotions and the struggles that the two main characters encounter. This book kept me interested until the very last page and left me wanting for more. I would recommend this book to others.

No comments: